I LOVE THE USA! And I absolutely LOOOOVE visiting Atlanta, Georgia. As some of you may already know, Atlanta is the HOME OF COCA COLA. The Coca Cola headquarters are situated in Atlanta, and so is the WORLD OF COCA COLA.
So what is the World of Coca Cola?
WORLD OF COCA COLA
The World of Coca Cola is a museum showcasing the history of The Coca Cola Company. Touring the World of Coca Cola was an incredible experience. The tour includes:
- See 1000 Coca Cola artifacts at The Loft
- Watching video representations of Coca Cola advertising at the Coca Cola Theatre
- Meeting and taking pictures with the Coca Cola Bear
- Tasting over 100 Coca Cola beverages from around the world
- Tasting the very first Coca Cola made, at the Soda Fountain
- Learn about the origins of the secret Coca Cola formula by visiting The Vault
- Get behind the scenes at Bottle Works and see how the bottling process works
- Learn the history of Coca Cola through the Milestones of Refreshment
And that’s just the beginning of what is on offer at the World of Coca Cola and if you are ever in Atlanta I would highly recommend you take a visit there!
For more on the World of Coca Cola visit the following website https://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/
Here are my favourite highlights from my visit at the World of Coca Cola –
Until next time